Meine Culinarische Reise durch Münster : Noites de Lisboa

I have been craving for good seafood lately, so I decided to visit a Portuguese restaurant called Noites de Lisboa . I am glad we found it ! This restaurant is not very appealing from the outside, but it has a great atmosphere inside. With traditional and contemporary decor, friendly staff, quiet atmosphere, it offers a great sense of warmth and coziness. Here are a few things I have tried :

(a) Bread with olive oil and creamy garlic dip - appetizer while waiting for my meal!


(b) Main courses are served with a choice of side dish - rice, salad or potato slices. I had the "Bacalhau Grelhado" - A grilled cod fish served with zucchini, mushroom and paprika, and accompanied by green salsa sauce (Salsa Verde). The fish was tasted good, moderately tender and not over-grilled - it was grilled just right so that the edges are not too charred, loved it! The 'zucchini+mushroom' was brilliant, loved it even more!! Suggestion : You may opt for rice or potato instead of salad..


(c) My dessert : A Portuguese Custard Tart. The crust was little bit dry and the custard filling was far too sweet for me. It was served cold and didnt enjoy it much.. I prefer the one at room temperature or warm from the oven ;)

  • [service] Service was slow, but tolerable..
  • [price] Grilled fish + Apple Juice + Tart + Tips ~ 20.00 EUR
  • [Rating] Grilled Fish - 4 1/4 stars ; Dessert - 3 stars
For seafood lovers...the verdict is simple: go for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment