KitchenPrinzessin is Back!

I am back to blogging...yes, finally! Now before I get started, I want to admit that I am not a food expert (well, I do not aspire to be one.. hi-hi). I am just someone who really enjoys different types of food/restaurants. For the next few months, I am going to explore some restaurants around Muenster... I am especially looking forward to try something beyond the regular stuffs - 'potatoes and sausages' which are star players of the German dinner plate...

Just for laughs.....

Beer - OK! Sausage - OK! Where are those Kartoffeln?!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I look forward to hearing how much better the meat and potatoes are back in the USA compared to "other" places :)

    I particularly liked the most recent post. Will you be posting pictures of the establishments as well as the food? I am very interested to see the buildings as well!

    I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ryan..i am good..i will take more pictures during my next visit..stay tuned :)

    ReplyDelete