My Food Journey in Buffalo : San Marco

Heute ist mein bester Tag! I had a fine dining experience at San Marco italian restaurant. The food and the service were 2P (Phenominal and Perfecto)!!!!!






  • [food] I started with an appetizer - 'Ravioli All'Aragosta' - raviloli filled with lobster and nettles, served with baby prawns - luv it luv it ^O^ Then, I had 'Linguine Allo Scoglio'- linguine in a white wine lemon sauce with grilled shrimp, scallops, squid and mussels - yummy! Everything was excellent, however, in my opinion the finest cappuccino is only available in Italy...
  • [service, scene] excellent atmosphere and exemplary service :) Nice decor inside the restaurant - Italian pottery, wine rack, paintings, etc.
  • [price] food & drink ~ 43 dollars. If I could afford to go here more often, I would!
  • [food rating] Ravioli All'Aragosta (5 stars!) ; Pasta (4 1/2 stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment