This is a great spot in Buffalo to grab brunch on the weekend. Highly recommended for vegans and vegetarian as they have great choices.
- [food] I ordered omelette which includes choice of cheese (American cheese), two additional options (broccoli and sour cream) and served with minced potato and toast. A very generous portion and tasty.
- [service] Despite being busy, the service was fine.
- [price] Reasonable price ~ 8.00 dollars ++
- [scene/decor] This place reminds me of the traditional coffee shop in Malaysia. Small, crowded and unique in its 'own and old' way.
- [food rating] 3 1/2 stars