- [food] I ordered a lunch special combination (Szechuan Chicken & Egg Drop Soup), Eggplant w. garlic sauce and a small cold chrysanthemum tea. The lunch was good, but a bit oily. I love the Eggplant and the homemade chrysanthemum tea - a perfect popular summer beverage ^O^
- [service] The waitress/cashier (i think she is the owner) is accommodating. However, the service was slow - I have to wait more than 30 minutes to be served a bowl of soup at this restaurant; further I received my drink at the end of my meal!!!
- [price] A VERY generous serving size at a GREAT price! I paid 17 dollars++ for all 4 items. Both dishes were large enough to share...
- [scene/decor] Simple in decor...includes few Chinese wall hangings.
- [food rating] Lunch Special (3 stars) ; Eggplant (4 stars) ; chrysanthemum tea (4 1/2 stars)
My Food Journey in Buffalo : Gin Gin
Gin-Gin is listed as one 27 best restaurants in Buffalo by the Buffalo Spree magazine. This restaurant opens 7 days a week! It offers different kinds of Chinese dishes from Hunan, Szechuan and Cantonese - there are 138 options on the menu card!!!
Labels: Gin Gin Chinese Restaurant