- [food] The food itself was outstanding. I tried a small plate Moroccan Spiced Shrimp Salad, Jambalaya Pasta and Triple Chocolate Brownie Tar. I enjoyed very much the spiced salad and pasta!!! However, I was not so excited with the brownie tart - i think it would have been much better as just a plain brownie with vanilla ice-cream.
- [service] The service was exemplary! The waiter was knowledgeable and attentive ;)
- [price] Pricey, it was 35 dollars (excl tip) for the 3-course meal - but WORTH IT!
- [scene/decor] It is a cozy restaurant with brick-lined walls, looks like a trattoria in Italy!
- [food rating] Salad - 4 1/2 stars ; Pasta - 4 1/2 stars ; Brownie Tart - 3 stars
My Food Journey in Buffalo: Hutch's Restaurant
For all single men in Buffalo: If you want to impress a girl on your first date, then bring her to Hutch's. It is a 'first-class' restaurant, the staffs were professional and 'super-duper' friendly. In fact, the owner stopped by to ensure the customers were enjoying their meals.
Labels: Hutch's Restaurant