My Food Journey in Buffalo : Jasmine Thai

This place provides main lunch for a very reasonable price - a very inexpensive Thai restaurant. I was not super excited with the food tho...I had a fresh spring roll with peanut dipping sauce, 'medium ' chicken hot pepper (Thai Red Curry) and a Lychee drink.

Here are my reviews:
  • [food] The spring roll was really good, I wonder what is recipe for the dipping sauce - It was delicious and flavorful! I am a BIG fan of Thai food, so I don't think it's the best red curry, but it will satisfy hunger.
  • [service] The waitress was very friendly and the cook as well, the service was quick.
  • [price] very cheap, the total price was just 12.00 dollars!!!
  • [scene/decor] A clean and decent place..
  • [food rating] Spring roll with peanut sauce (4 stars) ; Red curry with rice (2 1/2 stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment