This is a vegetarian restaurant. It offers basic types of dosas (i.e., south indian's crepes). I had one glass of plain lassi and one onion rava masala dosa stuffed with minced onion and spiced potatoes. The dish was served with dhal and coconut chutney.
Here are my comments:
- [food] The dosa was cripsy and tasted ok; but didnt wow me! Neither dhal nor chutney were memorable.
- [service] The service was a bit slow but the waitress was friendly.
- [price] Expensive! 13.00 dollars for the food+ drink+ service charge.
- [scene/decor] The place is clean, but smells of curry..
- [food rating] 2 1/2 stars